Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lock on rear door of romahome R40

I need a new replacement zadi barrel and sleeve lock on my R40
    could you give me any contact numbers to help me.

Hi Peter sorry for the delay in replying, I've only just managed to get on line again after my phone line was bought down on Xmas day by a tree.
    The Zadi lock is used by many Motorhomes these days so you should be able to pick one up at most accessory shops, you may also need the red master key to release the old barrel.
    Thanks Ant

Comment

Originally posted by ant View Post
      Hi Peter sorry for the delay in replying, I've only just managed to get on line again after my phone line was bought down on Xmas day by a tree.
      Happy New Year Ant. There was us thinking you were just enjoying your retirement!

Comment

Happy new year Pauline and all, the only way I could get Open Reach engineers to come out and fix my phone line after over 2 weeks was to tell them at noon on Friday I will be fixing it myself and if any Open Reach engineers wanted to join me they'd be very welcome! low and behold as I was getting a ladder up on a telegraph pole to reattach the line a swarm of telecom engineers arrived and silently sorted it!

Comment

At the risk of sounding like Mr. Punch - that's the way to do it.

Comment

IIt seems to be the way of all things these days. Service has disappeared and nothing gets done until you threaten mayhem. I won't bore you with the details of when I installed my own telephone extension at home. Just to say it involved the arrival of a man with a peaked cap, an engineer and a cheque they gave me for inconvenience which I gave back to them seconds later to pay their engineer to take off my extension and replace it with their identical one. No conversation, no smiles, deadpan. Oh, it was so hard not to laugh. GeeCee

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
            Working...
            X