Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm off!

Hi All.
    It's that time of year again, the pigs are all curing, the turkeys are awaiting my attention so I'll have to leave you all to sort your selves out untill the 4th Jan. I don't have a computer at home so can't catch up with any posts. My own customers will already have my mobile number and can contact me in an emergency, otherwise have a very happy xmas, be sure to eat and drink far too much and be as politically incorrect as you can, you never know "Health and Safety" might ban it next year!!

Thank you for your support.
    Happy Xmas and new year.
    Ant

Originally posted by ant View Post
    Hi All.
    It's that time of year again, the pigs are all curing, the turkeys are awaiting my attention so I'll have to leave you all to sort your selves out untill the 4th Jan. I don't have a computer at home so can't catch up with any posts. My own customers will already have my mobile number and can contact me in an emergency, otherwise have a very happy xmas, be sure to eat and drink far too much and be as politically incorrect as you can, you never know "Health and Safety" might ban it next year!!

Happy Xmas and new year.
    Ant
    Thank YOU Ant for all your help over the year

Hope you and Pam have a great Christmas and may 2010 be a very prosperous year for you.

Poor piggies and turkeys but they had a better life than some

Comment

Originally posted by ant View Post
      Hi All.

Happy Xmas and new year.
      Ant
      Have a good one Ant, thanks for all your help during 2009, all the best for 2010, contact you in January regarding awning
      Gadgetman......... (Bryan)
      'Live without regrets'

Comment

Ditto what everyone else has said, we don't know what we'd do without you.
        Graham
        Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Merry Christmas and a Happy and Prosperous New Year to you both, and thank you for all your help you have given to me and everyone else.

Take care - Joan xx

Comment

Hi Ant
            Have a Good Holiday

Comment

Merry Christmas and Many Thanks, Ant.

We won't have to change much to do as you say

Keith

Comment

Damn it! I have just posted another question and Ant has ******ed off! I blame myself, of course. All the best Ant and thank you for your (and others) help. Enjoy the break.
                Tony.

Comment

Wishing you and yours a lovely christmas and new year.
                  Jessie

Comment

Thanks Ant!
                    Merry xmas

Comment

Have a good one!

Many thanks for your help over the years, all much appreciated!

Happy Christmas!

Comment

Remember, over the holiday, that a balanced diet is a mince pie in each hand.

Have a good break, Ant and thanks again.

Graham
                        Graham too

Comment

Originally posted by Graham2 View Post
                          Remember, over the holiday, that a balanced diet is a mince pie in each hand.

Have a good break, Ant and thanks again.

Graham
                          Thats my balanced diet out the window then Graham as still only got the use of one hand!

Have a great Christmas Ant.
                          Moya :)

Comment

best wishes

Ant,
                            Wishing you and your wife a merry Christmas and a prosperous new year.
                            Thank you again for taking the time sorting out my problems, and not charging me.
                            Do not let the "Health and Stupidity" clowns get you down.
                            All the best wishes.
                            John Corkett.

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X