Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interior light

Hi Ant

We have got a problem with our interior lights in the Dimension, the two flourescent bulbs either side the Heiki Rooflight, we switched them on the other night and they didn't work, no warning or anything. Is there a fuse I could check?

Thanks.
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Hi Graham.
    The heki lights have a fuse for each tube, it's unlikely they have both blown together. Sadly it's not all that straight forward to get to them as they're on the blind side of the "pcb" in the corners of the surround. I'd check the switch first, you can pull the panel it's attached to off and bypass it to see if the lights work. If all the other lights work in the van it can only be a problem with the switch or the light units themselves, ( unusual for both to die together).Have a play, if the units have died, a bit of lateral thinking is require to get light back into the Heki, Heki's own units are very expensive!
    Thanks
    Ant

Comment

Thanks Ant, I will investigate further this weekend.
      Graham
      Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Hi Ant,

I've had a fiddle round, took the switch out couldn't see anything wrong so put it back and now it works. :so happy:

Not sure what I did.
        Graham

Comment

Hi Graham.
          I expect you just disturbed a dry joint or some minor corrosion, or you've just got the touch!
          Ant

Comment

I like to think I have got "the touch", Pauline was amazed when I came back after 2 minutes to declare it was fixed.

She now looks at me in a new light.
            Graham

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
            Working...
            X