singing praises

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

singing praises

I was due a free MOT on my 1995 C15 Hytop at Avon Motorcaravans. So I went down the day before and stayed on a nice C&C site then took the van to them the following morning.
    I also had a couple of niggly repairs that needed doing - A broken door stay and a clock fixed permanantly at 6.30.
    Out in the yard Ant inspected the door. "It seems to have dropped a little", the solution - grab the top and bottom of the door and give it a twist, Perfick!
    The door stay - "this might have to be something clever", - solution - weld a little nut onto the end and refit, Perfick!
    The clock hands - Solution - A bit of fusewire and a blob of superglue - Perfick!
    The man is a bloomin' genius!

I was loaned a car and spent a wonderful half day in Wells.

Of course I could have had the MOT done in Nottingham and saved on fuel etc but I would have missed this little gem of an experience.
    Rodney was positively glowing with pride when we left and did the 160 mile journey in just over 2.5 hours, according to my new clock

All this is just to say "Thanks Ant".........................

Originally posted by Barry View Post
    I was due a free MOT on my 1995 C15 Hytop at Avon Motorcaravans. So I went down the day before and stayed on a nice C&C site then took the van to them the following morning.
    I also had a couple of niggly repairs that needed doing - A broken door stay and a clock fixed permanantly at 6.30.
    Out in the yard Ant inspected the door. "It seems to have dropped a little", the solution - grab the top and bottom of the door and give it a twist, Perfick!
    The door stay - "this might have to be something clever", - solution - weld a little nut onto the end and refit, Perfick!
    The clock hands - Solution - A bit of fusewire and a blob of superglue - Perfick!
    The man is a bloomin' genius!

I was loaned a car and spent a wonderful half day in Wells.

Of course I could have had the MOT done in Nottingham and saved on fuel etc but I would have missed this little gem of an experience.
    Rodney was positively glowing with pride when we left and did the 160 mile journey in just over 2.5 hours, according to my new clock

All this is just to say "Thanks Ant".........................
    Got to agree with every word Barry, if Ant can't fix it no one can.
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

And we are never going to let him retire!! LOL!!

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
      Working...
      X