accordo 125 2017

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

accordo 125 2017

I have an Eldiss accordo 125, lovely van but since buying it new in 2017 I have had nothing but problems firstly the door lock and now the whale water heater, the light on the panel lights up but I am not getting any hot water and is no longer under warrenty, water is coming through fine just will not heat any suggestions please is there a reset button?

Look for a small red button on the heater somewhere. I don't know that particular heater but a reset button is typically small and red! Maybe inside the guts of the heater.
    Have you looked in the owners manual? I know, that is the last thing a bloke (I know that with a name like Janice you probably aren't a bloke) would do, but you could try it.
    Is that on mains electric or gas or both?
    Is the heater for warm air and for hot water?

You have only had two problems in a year? That must be some kind of a record. I had a Whale water pump fail, a sliding flyscreen fall out, and no warm air out of one vent due to some French moron shoving the thing together too quickly, they can't be bothered. Those were in the first fortnight. I just fix them myself, I can't be bothered taking it back to the dealer.
    suivez l'aventure

Comment

Hi Thank you for your reply , sadly that is not the only problems I have had with my new van the ist is endless and I am not clever enough to fix them so have to keep taking back to the garage , I wil have alook at the manual its a whale water pump and am guessiing that as the gas ran out while it was on that there might be an air lock and some one suggested looking for a reset button but have no idea where the water heater etc is to be found

Comment