silver blinds mechanism

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

silver blinds mechanism

hello ant i am new to my hylo and one of the silver window blinds just will not pull up! the fly screen works ok , and the blind on the nearside works ok too. I notice th ere are " Teeth" inside the side runners for the blind. how do I get the blind to close up , is there an trick to lifting the blind etc etc. best wishes

try

Originally posted by LOVANA View Post
    hello ant i am new to my hylo and one of the silver window blinds just will not pull up! the fly screen works ok , and the blind on the nearside works ok too. I notice th ere are " Teeth" inside the side runners for the blind. how do I get the blind to close up , is there an trick to lifting the blind etc etc. best wishes
    try pulling top one down on to the bottom one then pull up ase one it works in now r20 diggdeep

Comment

Hi Lovana.
      Just check when you squeeze the two catches in the centre of the blind that both sides are releasing. If one slide has come out of its peg it will probably jam the blind on one side.
      Ant

Comment

stuck silver blind on hylo

i have tried this blind up half way so i have now locked it to th fly screen half way it;s not very satisfactory though! any other suggestions greatfully tried.

Comment

Originally posted by LOVANA View Post
          i have tried this blind up half way so i have now locked it to th fly screen half way it;s not very satisfactory though! any other suggestions greatfully tried.
          The flyscreen and the blind work together,first pull down the flyscreen and clip it to the top of the blind,make sure the catches engage both sides.Next sqeeze the centre catches inwards and raise the blind to the top,the fly screen springs assist with pulling up the blind and holding it in place,the centre catches should hold the blind in place .
          Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
          Working...
          X