Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

R20 over head storage area

Hi Ant,
    Last winter I had a lot of condentaion and ice inside over the cab in my R20 hi top,
    there is no padding on the roof is there any thing I can use to cover the top and will this stop it also has anyone made a door or cover for this storage area.
    Regards Camper man

over head

Originally posted by camper man View Post
    Hi Ant,
    Last winter I had a lot of condentaion and ice inside over the cab in my R20 hi top,
    there is no padding on the roof is there any thing I can use to cover the top and will this stop it also has anyone made a door or cover for this storage area.
    Regards Camper man
    we use boxes store how cloths in have hade no pro with ice u can put carpet line in it does the job spray on glue they fix carpet down with we have put a shelf up thar put how chares on diggdeep

Comment

Hi Camper man.
      Condensation in the luton is not a problem I come across. Non of my stock vehicles suffered over the winter, did you have a very low powered heater in the van over winter? this may have caused the background damp to condense in the luton on cold nights. The skin of the luton is insulated and vented so normal conditions should not cause condensation to form.
      I have seen curtains made to cover the area but not solid doors.
      Thanks
      Ant

Comment

WE get condensation in the Luton on our Outlook when we use it in cold weather. I think it is because we store a lot of kit up there and the air cannot circulate as well. We just make sure that it gets dried outt everyday. No condensation when at home because we move the kit. In winter at home we use a very small greenhouse heater (a short tube) just to stop things from freezing up.

Peter

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
        Working...
        X