Brakes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brakes

Hi, have you any idea where I could get a Brake Compensation Valve for an E reg Bedford rascal Romahome. Thanks

Originally posted by Prue MacDonald View Post
    Hi, have you any idea where I could get a Brake Compensation Valve for an E reg Bedford rascal Romahome. Thanks
    Hi Prue - Bedford Rascal.com is the very place you need. They were very good with some bits I needed, all sorted out on the phone, paid for with card and delivered to my door within two days. They stock all the normal spares plus old bits for oldie vans! If they haven't got it in, they will try and source it for you.

http://www.bedfordrascal.com/motorhomes.html

Comment

Brakes

Hi, thanks Jay Jay I have tried to email them a few times without success but I am going to fone them 2morro. When I fone the spares part places round here they just laugh and I need the part for my wee van to pass its MOT. It passed its MOT last year with plumbing pipes which are still working and very safe but the tester said this year they are not legal, I don't know why you have to replace something that is not broken. Cheers

Comment

Hi again Prue!

Ant might just have what you're looking for as well, he stocks a lot of spare bits and pieces! So give him a call if you get no luck at BR.com - BR are a bit lax on the email side, it's better to phone.

Have you changed your MOT tester? I went to one in town with my car - who put advisory note on somethng to do with the car - bushes/brushes? i think. He said there was nothing that could be done about it and that it would be on an advisory from now on, until the car was sold/scrapped...

The next year I went to a different place a couple of miles away and told him about this, but he didn't issue an advisory - a lot of things apparantly are at the testers discretion and the last test had no advisory because he said it wasn't an issue and shouldn't have been on the last mot either. Work that one out!
        Last edited by jayjay; 09-01-2010, 10:13.

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
        Working...
        X