c15 rear offside axle n reg

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

c15 rear offside axle n reg

Hi there! I am looking for a rear offside axle for my romahome c15 van, reg no N144FTR. Any help will be very much appreciated. Cheers, Conrad

Hi Conrad.
    You can get the offside trailing arm bush replaced but if you want an axle it comes complete ( both sides). It is often cheaper to replace the axle complete from a scrap yard or a company that has refurbished it than getting the old bush replaced if you can't do it yourself. It's an internet trawling job I'm afraid.

Comment

Ant, could you give a ballpark figure for what is a reasonable price to pay for a complete rear axle for a C15?
      Away with the Fairies

Comment

I'm a bit out of touch now but while I was active refurbished axles were about £375 to £400 complete, scrappers were £75 to £100 but you need to know what you're buying to prevent swapping one dud with another! Remember you need a 765Kg axle not a 600Kg axle otherwise your C15 will drag its rear end!

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• howie
          rear axle
          howie
          long qs my romahome was very low at the back ie going over speed bumps the back was scrapping the ground was told the back axle was sized ie bought a...
          01-09-2013, 07:58 PM
        • mackinnong
          Citroen C15 Romahome (Hytop) Rear Axle
          mackinnong
          My van needs a replacement rear axle as the trailing arm bushes are knacked and won't come out. Can anyone advise me if I can pop in a standard Citroen...
          10-07-2015, 04:32 PM
        • K80
          C15 Citroen - Bushes
          K80
          Hi Ant, was wondering if you could advise on my problematic little camper. We have had a few problems with rear suspension - firstly with rear shocks...
          09-06-2014, 10:52 PM
        • allygee69
          romahome c15 rear axle mounts
          allygee69
          Hi can anyone help i own a 1990 hi top and have removed the rear axle and suspension to enable access to the chassis for welding.

Thought...
          21-09-2014, 11:04 AM
        • howardcrossley
          Romahome c15 hylo
          howardcrossley
          Hi everyone,I am looking to replace the back axle on my 1992 Romahome C15 Hylo,does anyone know where I can get a re con axle? C15 ones are easy to get,but...
          10-07-2010, 12:36 PM

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
        Working...
        X