Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

R20 rear door leaks

Hi Ant,
    I'm a little mifft, I have a 7 month old R20 with a leaking rear door, I'v had it looked a by Godalming Surrey but still leaking badly, they are going to look at it again next week and may by sent it back to manufacters if thay have to.
    Is this a known porblem with the R20? If so the R20 has been around some time. Please can you help, and put any light on this.
    As I'm feeling a bit sick over it at present.
    Thanks Ant
    Regards Camper man

Hi camper man.
    There's not a lot of adjustment on the R20 door, normally they get over adjusted and then don't shut on to the second catch, this normally makes them leak. See how you get on with your supplying dealer this time, I'm sure they will be able to sort it, if you're still having trouble with it call in and I'll have a look with a fresh eye1
    Thanks
    Ant

Comment

Leaking rear door

Thanks Ant,
      For your time i'm just off to Freeborns now, will let you know how I get on.
      reagards

Camper man (Tony)

Comment

leaking rear door

Hi Ant door has been reajusted, looks a lot better, now needing a good poor down of rain hoping its fixed. thanks for your support.
        Will keep you updated.
        Regards
        camper man

Comment

leaking rear door

Hi Ant,
          Rear door still not right, hope to talk to service manager at Freeborns next week see what he can do.
          Regards Camper man

Comment

leaking rear door

Originally posted by camper man View Post
            Hi Ant,
            Rear door still not right, hope to talk to service manager at Freeborns next week see what he can do.
            Regards Camper man
            Hi Ant, just to keep you updated Freeborn had the R20 in for a week and extened the door seal by about 1cm, we had a lot of rain and all looks good.
            Thanks for your surport.
            camer man:so happy:

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
            Working...
            X