Battery charging on Mk1 Dimension

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Battery charging on Mk1 Dimension

Hi Ant Should the main battery charge via the zig unit when on EHU I've just had some elctrical work done by Freeborn Guildford & it doesn't show a charge when the LH switch is up on the control panel I'm almost sure it did before my problem which was a break in & leisure battery plus wiring removed.
    The leccy has renewed the fuse box on the O/S wall & put blade fuses in also blade fuses on the leisure battery, but looking at the work he did & my original circuit diagram it looks different also some of the fuses are in a different place & 25amp have been changed for 20amp I suppose he could have worked too the Mk2 model.
    Also I used the van last week & found that the 20amp fuse for the fridge had blown Iv'e tried another whuich seems Ok I've got too take it back next week too have the damaged locks changed but didn't want too look a idiot If I was on the wrong track.
    Regards Pete

Hi Pete.
    Your vehicle battery was never charged by the hook-up, so you've not got anything different by the sounds of it. The 20 amp fuses will not be big enough if they're in the two battery circuits, original fuses would have been 25amp and they often blow.
    Ant

Comment

Thanks

Thanks Ant will look into changing the fuses
      Pete

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
      Working...
      X