Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Air Bag Light

Hi Ant,
    I have noticed that the yellow air bag light is on continuously on the dash board. Is this something to worry about?

Regards. Alex

air bag

hi is this on a R20 as my last r20 did this move your saet back and frorwade give it a good slap with your hand this workd for me by the way does it have a number plat stuck on roof ? diggdeep
    Last edited by diggdeep; 01-09-2011, 07:42.

Comment

Alex.
      The airbag will not deploy if the light is on, other than that it does no harm being on. to reset the light look under the drivers seat you'll see a small brown connector with 2 thin wires, pull it apart ( little lock on the side of the connector) and refit it. Normally that resets the light until you knock the connector again with something stuffed under the seat or moved the seat and given the wires a tug!
      Ant

Comment

This happens regularly on both our Berlingos. It is a well known problem within the Citroen dealerships. There appears to be no known cure but pushing the two parts of the connector together works as Ant says until the next time.

Peter

Comment

Great advice, all done, didnt even pull apart, just touched and moved about a little... sorted. Thanks

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
          Working...
          X