Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Valuation/purchase of my romahome?

Hello Ant
    I'm sorry I do not seem to have responded to a previous question you answered last year!
    You kindly approximately valued my Y reg Romahome Hylo for me a while ago - I found I still needed it but now that I've finally bought a property, wonder if you would be willing to revalue it for me and if you might be interested in buying it? Or if not could recommend the best way to sell it. It originally came from Avon Motors as I have some of your literature! It is Y442TTR and I've bought it 3 years ago from Perthshire Caravans for 12,000, the mileage is low, about 55,000 and it is in overall good condition - just repassed its mot no probs. Any help very gratefully received, many thanks, Catherine

Hi Catherine .
    i've sent you a Private message.
    Thanks
    Ant

Comment

Can't access private message!

Hello Ant
      Apologies I can't access your private message - perhaps because I'm using a library computer?
      Would you be able to email it to my regular email address, [email protected] Many thanks p.s. I made an error - I bought the Romahome 2 and abit years ago (had it 3 summers). I can send photos if that's any help. All the best C

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
      Working...
      X