My Spring Holiday!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Spring Holiday!

It's time for my Spring holiday again, as usual I've chosen the NEC at Birmingham, there's not normally much sun but that's ok I tend to burn quite quickly anyway! I'm away from Mon 22nd to Mon 1st March. If you're in the same resort come and say hello, my sun lounger will be on the Romahome stand!
    Ant

Originally posted by ant View Post
    It's time for my Spring holiday again, as usual I've chosen the NEC at Birmingham, there's not normally much sun but that's ok I tend to burn quite quickly anyway! I'm away from Mon 22nd to Mon 1st March. If you're in the same resort come and say hello, my sun lounger will be on the Romahome stand!
    Ant
    Have fun Ant, don't think you'll see much sun though. Hope you sell lots of vans.

I will give you a ring sometime when you are back as we want to arrange a service for our van. Speak to you soon.
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

So you will be the one wearing the knotted hankie

Don't think we will be there this time, have fun and I hope your sales soar.

Comment

Ant will be the one in the snazzy braces...
        Going up to buy lots of bits for the R25, Duvalays, wheel clamp, Disklok, Insurance , double skillet, I'm going to be well skint!
        See you Saturday Ant.

Tony Anchorman
        Last edited by anchorman; 20-02-2010, 10:23.

Comment

Yes, I can see him now, snazzy braces, knotted handkerchief and rolled up trousers on his sunlounger eating an ice cream.
          Graham
          Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

I'm not too bothered by ice cream, my physique is more suited to beer!
            In fact the braces have two functions, one to spare my blushes and the publics horror the other so Pam can tell people to talk to the fat git in braces! That way nobody is confused by the various well built sales people on the stand!

Comment

ant you are our fav!

knotted hankey or no knotted hankey.

Actually seriously do you ever get a proper holiday Ant? You no one without Romahomes featuring.. in bits or otherwise.

Comment

I wish you loads of success with your sales! I was also wondering if you ever got a 'proper' holiday away somewhere?

Comment

doubt there will be any deck chairs out today we see nothing but snow snow snow!!

Comment

Originally posted by ant View Post
                    Ant
                    Be sure to make the best of ALL these holidays you keep getting, Ant, old bean - 'cause when you've retired you won't have the time for holidays !!

Mike

Comment

Ant doesn't have much of a tan yet and there is no space on the Romahome stand for his sun lounger!
                      Still, he seems to be enjoying himself and was quite busy but still found time to talk to us.

Comment

"but still found time to talk to us. "

I should think so too, Wendy - I'd go out of my way to speak to you, my lovely !!

Mike

Comment

Yes, Ant had the snazzy braces on... pretty manic at the NEC show today(Saturday) and very busy on the Romy Stand. Could'nt even get a decent photo, too packed. Spent far too much money on bits.

Tony Anchorman

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X