Calor Lite in c15

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Calor Lite in c15

Hi as we are going to be doing a lot of Rallies in the future, in a C15 can you plse tell me if we can use a colorgas lite red cilender.
    And if it is 2 big then can we carry it in the back and conect outside of van.

Hi Tourroma.
    Sadly the C15 was only designed to take the Camping Gaz 907 cylinder. It is possible to fit a Calor 4.5 or 3.9 Kg cylinder in if you cut away the lower two thirds of the lip that holds the seal, this just allows enough space to get the larger cylinder in. The 6kg lite bottle is just too tall I'm afraid.
    Ant

Comment

Hi Tourroma and welcome to the forum. Folk here are very friendly and only too keen to help out if they can as I'm sure you'll soon find out.

Look forward to meeting up with you at one of the many gatherings next year.

Di.

Comment

Loose Gas Cylinders

Originally posted by tourroma View Post
        Hi as we are going to be doing a lot of Rallies in the future, in a C15 can you plse tell me if we can use a colorgas lite red cilender.
        And if it is 2 big then can we carry it in the back and conect outside of van.
        It is imperative that any gas cylinder should be secured when transporting they must not be aloud to move and the valves turned off. You would be far better with gas Cylinder in the proper gas locker which should be sealed from the van interior and gas vents to alow the safe escape of any gas leak
        Alf

Comment

It is possible to get a 3.9Kg propane cylinder in the gas bottle locker on a C15 and to carry a spare in the other locker. We did this all the tome we had a C15. You must choose propane if camping in winter as it vaporises at a lower temperature.

Peter

Comment

Thanks

Thank you guys, i have a caravan at the mo and are going to sell it next yr to buy a c15 1995 to 2000:so happy:

Comment

Originally posted by tourroma View Post
              Thank you guys, i have a caravan at the mo and are going to sell it next yr to buy a c15 1995 to 2000:so happy:
              Noticed you are thinking of buying a C15 Romahome next year.
              We loved our C15 89 vintage but if you are going for a newer one personally I think they are overpriced compared to a Berlingo Duo. Much nicer vehicle and less rust than a C15. There is a Berlingo Duo for £8999 on e-bay at the moment. This is the best time of year to get a bargain.
              Good luck with your search

Comment

Originally posted by peterfowden View Post
                Noticed you are thinking of buying a C15 Romahome next year.
                We loved our C15 89 vintage but if you are going for a newer one personally I think they are overpriced compared to a Berlingo Duo. Much nicer vehicle and less rust than a C15. There is a Berlingo Duo for £8999 on e-bay at the moment. This is the best time of year to get a bargain.
                Good luck with your search
                Thanks but i have to sell my caravan to get some of the cash i need, but the duo sounds brilliant

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                Working...
                X