As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse

FAO MARTIN GERRISH

If Martin Gerrish is reading the forum can you check your email and reply to [email protected]

Thanks
Graham
See more
See less

Merry Christmas Ant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Merry Christmas Ant

Wishing you and your family seasons greetings, and a Happy New Year...

Joan & Appie

Hear, hear. Liz and I hope retirement is working well for you. Merry Christmas to you all!

Comment

Back home after midnight mass. A very gentle celebration this year. Happy Christmas everyone.

Comment

hope you all have a jolly good time. just inspected our chimney for signs of a visit........nothing! no surprise there then!. all the best

Comment

I’ve just edited your title Joan so that it’s a bit more clear your message is for Ant and Pam, not just a general Christmas wish to all.

We too hope Ant and Pam and family are well, I imagine all the Christmas butchery is done and it’s time to relax.

Thanks for your continued support in answering questions

Meow is the time to chill with my cat =^..^=

Comment

A very Merry Christmas to everyone, and that includes Ant of course. Our Christmas started well. One week ago our dishwasher ground to a halt and 3 days ago our fridge did the same! We must not grumble, they were both over 40 years old. And we were able to get new appliances at this short notice to replace them. That is where the fun started, the holes to fit them in were imperial and all the machines now are metric. There are some advantages though. The new dishwasher is almost silent whereas the old one sounded like a car crash. Also. most machines are now designed to fit out of sight, behind another door in your unit. We are out of date, I never knew that. Anyway I have fitted them now and so we can enjoy Christmas. So a Happy Christmas to you all.

Comment

Oh dear, I think my post should have gone onto the Christmas post, Administrators, please feel free to move it. Thanks. GeeCee

Comment

Graham. your lucky to have a new dishwasher. mine never stops whingeing

Comment

A Happy Christmas to Ant and family! Thanks for all your help over the years for us all, we are truly blessed to have you here!

Comment

Thank you all for your good wishes, Xmas tends to be a bit hectic then a few days of peace and quiet then New year butchery kicks in. Not sure who's eating it all this year but they can't half eat! I helped my son in law tie 1.1tons of turkey butterfly rolls this year which is mad! Now just keeping the cows happy until the grass grows again.
                    I hope you all get a better season this year, I am of course pleased to help wherever I can with Romahome problems while my memory still serves me.
                    Keep your hands clean and hang on in there there's a jab with your name on it somewhere!!

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X