micro switches or pressure switch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

micro switches or pressure switch

Hi after fitting a shower in to my Honda Acty Romahome it worked very well,but i had a lot of trouble with leaks,and being a plumber,i was amazed how many i had lol,i had used a pressure switch,and i think maybe there must have been a large increase in pressure,to have the taps and hoses leaking,so i have now bought some more taps with micro switches ,and was wondering if micro switches were ok and reliable,as i have only used them for a short while ,some time ago Best wishes Brian

Hi Brian.
    I think if you have trouble with leaks under pressure the micro switch may be the answer, I have to say they're not very robust switches and may need replacing ( quite cheaply) every now and again. Pressure switches seem to last longer but you do have the risk of a major leak which in turn makes the pump run multiplying your woes!
    Thanks
    Ant

Comment

Just wanted to say Hi!!! to you, Brian! How are you doing these days? Are you coming to the meet in April?

Comment

Aprill fools day jayjay lol

Originally posted by jayjay View Post
        Just wanted to say Hi!!! to you, Brian! How are you doing these days? Are you coming to the meet in April?
        Hi jayjay, i am doing well thank you,i have been doing cartoons on the computer,lol not very good cartoons if i may say so myself lol, dont tell me theres a meet on april fools day lol your not catching me out lol i will stay in bed i think lol,where are you all going?,mind you i am a bit of a jojo,any way how are you doing,i think you were selling your camper last time i was on here,so what are you using now?have you got a tent? because its not too warm in april,and wet have you ever done any animation or cartoons? i have just changed the pressure switch on the pump ,and replaced it with micro switches on the taps in the camper and not a drop of water any where,only coming out of the taps lol so i am well pleased,i must thank Ant for his help speak soon Brian

Comment

micro switches it is then

Originally posted by ant View Post
          Hi Brian.
          I think if you have trouble with leaks under pressure the micro switch may be the answer, I have to say they're not very robust switches and may need replacing ( quite cheaply) every now and again. Pressure switches seem to last longer but you do have the risk of a major leak which in turn makes the pump run multiplying your woes!
          Thanks
          Ant
          Hi Ant,yes i think you are right about both,but i have gone for micro switches and just fitted them and no leaks any where so i am well pleased,thanks matey for the help Brian

Comment

Originally posted by scarrabri1 View Post
            Hi jayjay, i am doing well thank you,i have been doing cartoons on the computer,lol not very good cartoons if i may say so myself lol, dont tell me theres a meet on april fools day lol your not catching me out lol i will stay in bed i think lol,where are you all going?,mind you i am a bit of a jojo,any way how are you doing,i think you were selling your camper last time i was on here,so what are you using now?have you got a tent? because its not too warm in april,and wet have you ever done any animation or cartoons? i have just changed the pressure switch on the pump ,and replaced it with micro switches on the taps in the camper and not a drop of water any where,only coming out of the taps lol so i am well pleased,i must thank Ant for his help speak soon Brian
            Hi again! We're all going to meet at Wolverley, not very far away for us!

thread is here : http://www.smallmotorhome.co.uk/foru...read.php?t=307

I've got a little Kip caravan now, Bri!!! You can read all about the trials and tribulations in the caravan section on this site!

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
            Working...
            X