Avon Motor Caravans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Avon Motor Caravans

Hi There......... could we all give Ant a big vote of thanks for all the Help and Advice he gives and wish him and his company a Happy Christmas and a Happy and Very Prosperous New Year

Alf

Great idea, thanks for all your help Ant, it is really appreciated.

Happy Christmas and a Prosperous New Year to you and Pam, see you in the Spring.
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Absolutely, thankyou Ant for all you do,you and Pam restore ones faith in humanity.
      Have a great christmas,eat far too much and get plastered and enjoy yourself,
      you richly deserve it.

Ian
      Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

... and so say all of us!
        Geoff

Comment

Happy Christmas

Happy Christmas Ant & Pan, I'v only had my R20 one year and you have been more helpful than the dealer I got it from, Thank you.

have a good one
          Tony & Joy:so happy:

Comment

Happy Christmas Ant! Your advice and support is second to none, and really, really appreciated

Comment

Merry Christmas to you both, Ant and Pam and to all the livestock. Hope none of them are destined to be your Christmas dinner!!

Comment

Merry Christmas, Ant, to you and yours and a healthy and prosperous New Year.

I look forward to meeting you early spring next year. Having read all the positive comments about the service above and beyond the call of duty that you provide I have no qualms about driving down from the North West to you.

Di.

Comment

avon motorcaravans

Wishing you both a very Happy Christmas and successful New Year and a Big
                  thank you for your help in the past year. I especially appreciated you ringing me the day after I contacted you for advice about my van break in, to see if I was OK and had sorted my broken driver window - not many dealers would do that methinks!
                  Lizzie

Comment

Absolutely! A great asset to the world of small motorhomes. Many thanks, Ant, for all your helpful advice and comments. And have a great Christmas.

Carpe diem! :)

Comment

Wishing you both a very merry Christmas Ant and Pam.
                      Thank you both for all the help that you have given me.
                      Without your help and advice motorhoming would have been very difficult for me.
                      Eugene John.

Comment

What a lovely idea! Many many thanks for all the advice you've also given me over the years! Your help is worth its weight in gold! Have a lovely Christmas and a prosperous New Year!

Comment

Happy Christmas Ant

Thanks for your advice and service this year

Best Wishes for 2012

Ian and Margaret

Comment

Hilda and I would also like to add our thanks for good service and honest to goodness confidence in buying our Romahomes from you. After deciding that "Clives" elevating roof was not for us after only 5 months of ownership, exchanging him for "Bluey" was a painless and pleasurable experience. Bluey is doing fine in his new home and we love him to bits. The perfect wild camper, we have been out onto the moor a few nights already, hail storms and all. Can you do a 4wd version please?
                            Merry Christmas to you both, Pam and Ant. You're a pair of diamonds.
                            :jump for joy:Jimish

Comment

Happy Christmas to Ant & Pam,
                              thanks for all your help this year. See you both in the New Year. You will be glad to hear A12 DUO is running lovely. :so happy:
                              From
                              Peter & Janet

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X