Help, fibreglass repairs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help, fibreglass repairs?

Hello Ant, I have just posted some photo's of the damage done to my Romahome yesterday morning, it is in Romahome chat, would you mind having a look at it there please and see what you think

Many thanks liljo
    :sunshine:

Hi Liljo

Ant is on his Christmas break at the moment, so you may not get an answer until the new year.
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Originally posted by liljo View Post
      Hello Ant, I have just posted some photo's of the damage done to my Romahome yesterday morning, it is in Romahome chat, would you mind having a look at it there please and see what you think

Many thanks liljo
      Hi Liljo.
      You've had some good advice regarding the insurance companies, the damage looks quite nasty but by no means terminal. Either boat builders ( normally more expensive) or a good body shop should be able to repair it. Don't be surprised to get some 4 figure quotes back for the work. It's the fiddly jobs inside that will rack up the labour charges. Before it goes for repair remove as much of the soft furnishings as you can, fibreglass dust is very difficult to remove from fabric.
      The damage doesn't look like a write off job to me.
      Thanks
      Ant

Comment

Hopeful

Thanks Ant, I have found someone very reliable to take on the job and the insurancr company looks like they will pay( a fraction of the write off cost) Am hoping I can find a replacement back door-any ideas?
        Happy new year to you

Liljo
        :sunshine:

Comment