Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

c15 romahome

hi
    can any one help I have a c15 roma and have a section over the cooker a little
    cuby hole under the cupboard whats it for please

Hi Chris.
    All sorts of light stuff ! The screws wont hold too many heavy things. I'm sure there will be many suggestions from owners who come onto this forum.
    Ant

Comment

plates (well thats what we used it for )

Comment

Chris,are you missing the retaining bar?
        If not then plates fit nicely.if you are then you need to fabricate a bar.
        Ian
        Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

mmm - my c15 has a little cubby hole with drop down door over the cooker (suppose you could call it a cupboard) but nothing else. Sounds as though you have something extra. I am using cubby hole/cupboard for tea/ coffee, a couple of plastic cups and spoons. A brew is what I want instantly accessible!! Also holds salt and pepper. I keep some plates/dishes in a plastic basket in the cupboard under the sink and others in the sink itself (in bubble wrap - but plates are plastic or melamine anyway so won't rattle much)

Comment

c15 cubbyhole

hi
            all and thanks for your help
            Chris

Comment

I use my "cubby hole" for a lighter and box of matches and small relevent items for the cooker. I also keep a burns bandage for evertime I reach over the cooker flame to retreive something from it.

Comment

Originally posted by riosromahome View Post
                I use my "cubby hole" for a lighter and box of matches and small relevent items for the cooker. I also keep a burns bandage for evertime I reach over the cooker flame to retreive something from it.

God save the comedian.
                Graham
                Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                Working...
                X