Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Outllook Waste pipe

Hi Ant

I have been to have our stainless steel exhaust fitted today. When the fitter got the Romahome up in the air he took me underneath to show me the waste pipe from the tip up sink to the waste tank which had been touching the tail pipe and had melted slightly (I think when we had the exhaust temporarliy repaired in France they shifted the position of the silencer slightly).

The question is: How difficult is it to replace this plastic pipe and do you know the internal bore.

Thanks

Peter

PS
    The show at Manchester is not the same when you are not there, will you please consider attending next year. I am sure that forum members will club together to pay your fare.

Hi Peter.
    I've not measured a waste pipe internal diametre but it must be about 20mm. To replace it you'd have to do some threading, the pipe can be seen comining up from the underside behind the panel in the nearside rear seat locker, it then rises and turns over the gas locker, sometimes it connects to a solid pipe at this point, then travels to the underside of sink drain.

As for shows, they're not really my thing, the hard sell environment of a show stand doesn't really sit comfortably with my methods, I prefer to spend time with a customer so that they buy from me rather than me selling it to them!
    Thanks
    Ant

Comment

Originally posted by ant View Post
      Hi Peter.
      I'
      I prefer to spend time with a customer so that they buy from me rather than me selling it to them!
      Thanks
      Ant
      Lovely answer - and one that can only be made by someone who knows he has a quality product

Comment

But we miss his smiling face and it is a long long way to Bristol to go for a chat.

Peter

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
        Working...
        X