Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

C15 headlamps

Hi Ant,

My 1997 C15 Hylo had an advisory notice on its last MOT saying that the near side lamp was taped for 'kickoff' at the time of the test.

Don't really understand why as the van has passed at least 10 tests in it's past but if I need to replace headlamps can you suggest where I can source them please.

Can I also ask if you still supply the drive away awnings? A club member told me at the AGM last year they had purchased one from you and I thought it a really nice design.

Di

Hi Di.
    I got my last C15 headlamps fro GSF car parts. You'll need to change the bulb as well because the new light will have a different fitting on it.

I can still get the Romahome awning, but I don't have any in stock at the moment, there has been a trend towards the Movelite awning which has made stocking the Romahome one unviable.
    Thanks
    Ant

Comment

C15 headlamps

Thanks for that Ant, so I take it that I should be replacing them? my mechanic did say that the reflectors are showing a bit of rust so this is probably a good idea anyway.

How much would your awaning be? I don't need anything so grand as the Movelite - just somewhere to store muddy boots and coats etc!

Can I ask another question please? Sometime ago I posted on water getting in to the rear of the van and I took all the advice offered and have slowed it down. But have you ever come across the possibility of it coming in via the side windows although no evidence can be seen to this? Again someone at the AGM said they had this problem.

Di

Comment

Plenty of modern C15 vans on the road and in scrap yards. You might find 2nd hand ones in good nick.

New ones available here http://www.headlampsdirect.co.uk/cit...0headlamps.htm Dont know how they compare with GSF though. Just done a search on the Internet and plenty available and much cheaper so have a good look.

Peter
        Last edited by peterholden; 27-02-2012, 09:54.

Comment

Headlamps

Thanks for this Peter. Do I just search by make and model? No idea on how to go about this so am grateful for the advice given. My mechanic will fit them for me once I've got them.

Di

Comment

Just put C15 headlamp into the Google search box and see what comes up.

Peter

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
            Working...
            X