Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for all the advice

HI all

Thanks to all who gave advice re removing the glass between cab and pod on my Bedford Rascal. All done and ready to go in the morning for a trial run.
    Hope to see tou all on a meet in the near future.

Bill:so happy:

Well done Maplib! Glad you got it done ok - did you go to autoglass in the end or get it out yourself?:so happy:

I don't think you'll regret it! Just don't do what I did once - I left the grill pan loose in the grill space and it fell onto the floor with an almighty crash which scared me and the dog - I thought someone had rear-ended me!

Just thought of another thing I did, which was to buy a couple of rolls of that non slip stuff from a cheapie shop and wrap things that rattled in it, to reduce some of the rattling in there whilst on the move.

Comment

Originally posted by jayjay View Post
      Well done Maplib! Glad you got it done ok - did you go to autoglass in the end or get it out yourself?:so happy:

I don't think you'll regret it! Just don't do what I did once - I left the grill pan loose in the grill space and it fell onto the floor with an almighty crash which scared me and the dog - I thought someone had rear-ended me!

Just thought of another thing I did, which was to buy a couple of rolls of that non slip stuff from a cheapie shop and wrap things that rattled in it, to reduce some of the rattling in there whilst on the move.
      I use that to line all the drawers and cupboards in the van as well as stuffing it in the mugs. Great stuff! The only thing that rattles now is the grill pan in it's mounting. thinking about it I don't know why I haven't used the non slip matting to stop the noise - another small task for today.

Di.

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
      Working...
      X