Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Replacement Window

Hi Ant,

is "ECO" on 01274 679524 still the ticket for getting a replacement window on my 1991 Romahome?

The tiny crack that I had sealed 3 years ago, and which was watertight until this winter, grew while the van was laid up. I'll never know if it was the sun (it was stored without cover) or somebody bumped it over the winter.

Whatever happened, there is now a good 6 inch crack on the inside and outside and enough water got in to be a few inches deep at the bottom. I drilled a hole to let the water out but it is still steamed up inside. I can probably waterproof the crack, but it seems a new window will be the way to go.

Question is whether I need wait until I am back in the UK for this, or if they know the exact right size and can ship one to Spain.

Peter

Hi Peter.
    Yes "ECO" are still the place to ask. Colin is the man there to speak to, ask for a "C15 Romahome Planet window". I'm not sure if shipping it to spain is a good idea, I always worry about the windows getting damaged in transit, I've had some arrive with corners broken off in the past.
    Thanks
    Ant

Comment

Peter,
      What are doing in Spain, anywhere nr Fuengirolar/Malaga ?

Nigel

Comment

Hi Nigel,

yes, that is where I am. I was in Fuengirola yesterday, but today I found a lovely beach to park free at Rincon de la Victoria.

Are you on the road again?

Peter

Comment

Hi peter,
          I am doing a 7 day trip in my LMC, currently in a nudy camp but going to Norfolk Thursday.

Driving OK but walking painful at times, missing France very much at the mo and my alcoholic pals.

Comment

Originally posted by riosromahome View Post
            currently in a nudy camp
            There are a couple of naturist campsites along this coast now.

You should come down, it is a lot warmer here.

Comment

I'm in the south east and my thermometer is pointing 180 degrees and hardly visible.

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
              Working...
              X