X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dimension

Hi Ant
    2 queries.
    How do you get too the bulbs of the overhead spot lights.

Also should the drivers seat do a 180 turn like the NS seat or is it limited too 45 mine only does the 45.

It's a 55 model.
    Many thanks
    Regards
    Pete

Hi Pete.
    To remove the bulbs you need to prise off the surround ( carefully) and then remove the glass to get to the bulb.
    Your drivers seat does go 180 degrees it's just a case of positioning the seat on the runners before you swivel it. From memory the seat needs to be right forward and the back tipped forwad, handbrake lowered if it fouls, the seat should just clear the steering wheel.
    Ant

Comment

Dimension

Originally posted by ant View Post
      Hi Pete.
      To remove the bulbs you need to prise off the surround ( carefully) and then remove the glass to get to the bulb.
      Your drivers seat does go 180 degrees it's just a case of positioning the seat on the runners before you swivel it. From memory the seat needs to be right forward and the back tipped forwad, handbrake lowered if it fouls, the seat should just clear the steering wheel.
      Ant
      Hi Ant
      Thanks for info. I had a look at the seat & I think a bolt has been fitted the wrong way the nut fouls the head of another bolt I've checked the NS seat & the bolt is different not sure if it's a "Allan" type head or the star type.
      Many thanks
      Regards
      Pete

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
      Working...
      X