Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Island Plastics Hitop Romahome

Hi,

I know this may seem like a silly question but I want to be sure of what our Roma Home is made of. It looks like it is plastic, and this would be born out by it being made by Island Plastics. It is a 2002 C15 based van and I want to deep clean the surface which looks rather dull in spite of constant washing, so want to be sure of the surface so I don't damage it.

Can anyone answer my question and suggest:

1. The best way to get a shine back, I think it will be a cutting paste, followed by a polish and some good old elbow grease.

2. Suggested filler for some small (mainly surface level) indents in the surface, from the previous (slightly careless) owner of our beloved van.

Cheers for any help

Rik

Mine is C15 2001 - Ant has given some excellent advice in a few other threads

For the shine see

http://www.smallmotorhome.co.uk/foru...hlight=farecla

http://www.smallmotorhome.co.uk/foru...hlight=farecla

If my links don't work just put farecla in the search section and it will bring up a couple of threads. FareclaG3 worked well for me.

Not sure about the filler - maybe Ant or someone will advise you about that.

Comment

Thanks cedas I'll give it a try, want it to look nice and buffed for a trip away in early October this year :so happy:

Comment

One thing you can usually guarantee is that the moment you have it looking shiny and beautiful - the weather will be foul and it will come home spattered in mud

Comment

Originally posted by cedas View Post
          One thing you can usually guarantee is that the moment you have it looking shiny and beautiful - the weather will be foul and it will come home spattered in mud
          Or some bird will poop all down it....

Comment

Or both!!!:so happy:
            Happy shining
            Andyvan

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
            Working...
            X