modification to cooker/fridge section on a hytop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

modification to cooker/fridge section on a hytop

I would like to remove the cooker and fridge from the drivers side rear and clean back all fibreglass to enable the portapotti to be placed and used there. Would this affect the structural rigidity and thus not be a wise thing to attempt. This would make better use of the space for my use since I run a smaller cooler unit for dairy and a microwave for most cooking backed up by a small gas hob. I look forward to hearing your advice. My unit is construction number C1592607 and is based on a citroen C15d, J reg.

Mervyn.
    Some rigidity would be lost by removing the unit but the structure does not depend on it. My only concern would be by doing what you want to do ,you will completely destroy the value of the vehicle if you were to try and resell it.
    Ant

Comment

mod to fridge compartment

Thanks for the benefit of your knowledge of the romahome and your comment about value is noted but I would say that I paid £3500 for the unit and subject to it passing the MoT in a couple of weeks time I would be happy to keep it until it becomes unusable so making it user friendly for my needs really would outweigh any possible resale value lost over the years.

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
      Working...
      X