Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Removing "Fiamme" awning from Dimension

Hi Ant
    Is it just a matter of removing the 2 screws out of the U brackets fore & aft to take the awning down I notice there is quite a garden growing behind mine.
    Many thanks
    Pete

Pete.
    Just remove the two screws front and back and lift the awning off its brackets, Better done with two people the awning can unbalance you when you're up a ladder!
    Ant

Comment

Fiamme awning

Thanks Ant. I thought I was on the right track.
      Pete

Comment

Originally posted by peteadams67 View Post
        Hi Ant
        Is it just a matter of removing the 2 screws out of the U brackets fore & aft to take the awning down I notice there is quite a garden growing behind mine.
        Many thanks
        Pete
        Hi Pete Fiamma do a product which they call raingaurd which prevents the rainwater getting behind the awning housing, it is easy to install-simply pushing in to a channel already present on the back of the housing, it is flexible and sold by the metre, I got mine from Riversway Leisure and it successfully eliminated the need for "roof gardening"!
        derek b and Babs

Comment

Awning

Hi D & B
          TThanks for info will look into it & order a length I was surprised how much moss etc was there just got too wait for a dry spell to remove it & clean.
          Cheers
          Pete

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
          Working...
          X