c15 romahome dash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

c15 romahome dash

ineed to tighten th instrument cowl but unsure to to remove the plastic /glass get to the speedohead after disconnecting the battery i can gain access to securing screws can you advise how to remove the plastic protection piece because the cowl is moving and rattling thanks

Mine has an old parking ticket shoved in it to stop the rattling!

Comment

Originally posted by campermanal View Post
      ineed to tighten th instrument cowl but unsure to to remove the plastic /glass get to the speedohead after disconnecting the battery i can gain access to securing screws can you advise how to remove the plastic protection piece because the cowl is moving and rattling thanks
      Hi Campermanal.
      The plastic cover is attached to the intrument cluster. You need to remove the cluster by releasing it top,bottom and sides, you see the 4 pionts where there is a springy catch holding it in. Once released you can pull it out on the speedo cable just enough to get your hand round the back to squeeze off the cable. The clear plastic cover is fitted with its own push fit clips which can be eased off. Having said all that I doubt you need to remove the clear plastic to cure a rattle, it's more likely the 4 fixing springs that hold the whole cluster need attention.
      Thanks
      Ant

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
      Working...
      X