Thanks Ant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Ant

I drove all the way home this evening without needing my woolly hat, gloves or blanket over my knee - bliss! :so happy:

Caz, What did Ant do to your C15? Tell me everything!

Comment

Lol Nigel, you were right about the cab battery not charging from mains. The info in my handbook about the electrics is all to pot as it's wired differently, apparently. The switches should all be in different positions from what I was doing. By the way, that battery that was on it when you checked it was duff, I swapped it with the one in the caravan which I knew was OK and everything works so much better now.

What did Ant do? Service and habitation check, replace heater blower, tighten wheel bearing, new gas hose and regulator, a couple of other bits and a good check over the bodywork and important bits underneath. Well worth the trip to Bristol.

Comment

Just a tip for charging the cab battery.

If you have a lead with a 12 v cigarette plug on each end then you can connect the leisure battery to the engine battery via their respective sockets. I do it to mine at a site with EHU but only when on EHU cos your cab battery will go flat at the same time as the leisure one if no power going in.

Comment

I always carry a battery charger - so if the cab battery needs it I can charge it from the mains, but thanks for the tip.

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
          Working...
          X