Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Try B4 buy?

Hello,

I am looking into buying a Romahome but I want to try before I buy. Do you know anywhere that hires them out?

Thanks

Hi Gypsyme.
    I used to do a Try B 4 U Buy scheme, it was really designed to help people decide whether or not the Romahome would do the job for them. I always had an Outlook ( R20 hi) on the scheme but in the event of the phasing out of the Berlingo 1 chassis I sold my TB4UB vehicle and May put an R25 on the scheme instead. That all said, if there is a particular type of Romahome that you are interested in and I have one with some tax on it in stock, I would consider letting you take it out for a few days ( the TB4UB scheme was a 2 night,3day trial period). Have a think about what it is you want ( Hylo, Hytop, Outlook) and then see if I've got a taxed one you can try, I can't promise anything but if I can do something I will.
    Thanks
    Ant

Comment

That would be fantastic Ant - thank you

At this stage I would welcome a demo of the R25 and the R20 both hi and lo, and the opportunity to try out whichever one I liked the most for a couple of days.

Which of those do you have in stock atm, or coming in soon? And which do you have that are taxed?

Again, thanks for your help

Comment

Hi again.
        Come and have a rummage, I've got most things in stock, see what you bond with!
        Ant

Comment

Thanks. I will! Should I bring sleeping and kitchen gear with me in case I can head straight out for a couple days in one of them? It would save me having to make the journey twice

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
          Working...
          X