Out door revolution navigator awning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Out door revolution navigator awning

Hi Ant still looking for awning i can afford for my romahome duo plus have seen this one on ebay the Outdoor revolution navigator awning and wondered if it would fit my camper van or would i be better sticking to the movelite square or xl which you suggested which out of these would be best? Janice

Janice.
    Sorry I'v not seen a navigator awning so can't really say which would suit you best, I'm sure someone here will know more.
    Thanks
    Ant

Comment

Hi Janice

I've just had a look at this one on ebay http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Outdoor-Re...item27cece07ca

It looks very similar to the Movelite and is made by the same people, I would say that it should fit your Duo, the tunnel area will be flexible enough to go over the back door of your van so you should be ok.
      Graham
      Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Outdoor revolution navigator awning

Hi graham , thanks for that it is the one on ebay i was looking at so may give it a go
        Janice

Comment

Just been to the Outdoor revolution site and they say that it fits:
          Height Range - 180cm to 210cm

No guarantees but this should fit over the very back part of your Romahome when the roof is up (not over the elevated part just over the bit above the door) and you should be able to open and shut the door.

Find a stockist near you and tell them that you want to try one.

Peter

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
          Working...
          X