Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sunroof for 93 C15 Hylo

Hi,
    I have just bought a 1993 Citroen C15 Hylo Romahome and I need to replace the pop-up sunroof glass as, when trying to force the sunroof closed, the glass shattered. I have registered with a few websites for spare parts from breaker yards but I want to know if I can purchase the exact glass panel I need. As a temporary measure I am planning to cut some perspex to size and either fix it into the hole although this will cause a problem as water will then gather if it is not completely flush with the roof or possibly cut the perspex to be larger than the hole and seal it around the edges to the van roof. Will a silicone sealant be suitable ? Will this damage the paintwork on the top of the van ? I do not really mind the sunroof not opening again so really just want to waterproof the hole while allowing light in.

John.

Hi John, do you mean these (the one on the mini)
    http://www.bristolsunroofs.co.uk/sunroofspares.php
    Derek Our Berlingo camping car

Comment

Hi Derek,
      Yes, the one on the mini looks like my one (other than that it isn't in a thousand pieces). The company website even mentions Farmont which is the make on the frame so I will contact them. Thank you very much for the information.

John.

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
      Working...
      X