Gadgetman's awning.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gadgetman's awning.

Hello Ant, 'Gadgetman' informs me that you would be able to give me information on the 'Awning' he has at this time, [picture of same on 'Gadgetman's profile] could you give the make etc.? would it fit may 'Romini Caravan'?
    Best regards, seagrub.

This Thread might help

Comment

Hi Seagrub.
      The awning that Bryan has is a "Kingswood canvas" made awning. They are specifically made for the C15 and Berlingo 1 & 2 based Romahomes. I think the Romini is much wider and the awning would therefore not fit over the body in the way it is designed to do on the vans. You may be able to fit an awning track to the rear of the caravan to take the tunnel of the awning. If you have a track fitted you could choose from many other types of awnings across the whole caravan industry.
      Thanks
      Ant

Comment

I have spent a lot of time comparing measurements of porch awnings for my Romini. The highest point over the door seems to be a couple of inches (50mm) short for any I have found and of course the roof slopes away downwards at the edges. I think an awning rail would need to be on "sky hooks" above the roof to prevent the walls being floppy.

Has anyone found a porch awning which will do the job?

I have only ever seen one other Romini and that had a nicely fitted awning. Why, oh why, did I not ask the make?
        Keeping people waiting is stealing a part of their lives.

Comment

I think Jonee4 had an awning on his Romini at our meet in Wolverley, I'm sure he will be along soon to help you.
          Graham
          Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Originally posted by Graham View Post
            I think Jonee4 had an awning on his Romini at our meet in Wolverley, I'm sure he will be along soon to help you.

He did, it was the movelite, I know - he bought it off us!!! I'm sure he will come on soon and tell you just how wonderful it is, how pleased he was to have bought it etc!!
            Why not have a look at my latest wildlife photos, habitat projects and general natural world related shenanigans? https://facebook.com/Watsonswildlife

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
            Working...
            X