wiper motor

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wiper motor

Hello everyone. I have a lovely C15D Champ Romahome 1993 camper. Last week my windscreen wiper motor finally stopped working and it seems these parts are not made any more. Does anyone have any advice on where I can find one? Thankyou!

Helen, Welcome to the Forum the answer to your problem is try Googling - type in-

wiper motor citroen c15

I tried it and turned up pages. Wiper motors, altenators, starter motors etc are usually not produced by the vehicle manufacturer, but by a component manufacturer, sometimes several different sources - so your motor may be a Bosch, or a Valeo and probably either will fit (maybe a connector will need changing)
    Jon
    Amor omnia vincit et nos cedamus amori
    https://smallromahome2oldies1largedo...logspot.co.uk/

Comment

Thankyou Jon. I have tried this, but did find it difficult to identify one that matched the part number I need. I'm going to try local citroen car breakers next. Fingers x'd.

Comment

The alternative would be to go back online and use one of the sellers who give a phone number, they are proper motor factors. They will ask you for the reg number and from that they can identify which is the correct wiper motor for your van.
        Autodoc - Bestcarparts - Micks garage and many others give contact details.
        Jon
        Amor omnia vincit et nos cedamus amori
        https://smallromahome2oldies1largedo...logspot.co.uk/

Comment

You could also try speaking to your local auto electrician, he may be able to fix it or know of a compatible model.

Peter

Comment