Need Roof vent for Bambi Rascal Camper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need Roof vent for Bambi Rascal Camper

I just bought my bambi and unfortunately the previous owner had just mot'd the campervan and it seems the roof window vent was cracked then which she had not noticed.....I am looking for a replacement, original if possible as would like to keep the mechanism which works, just the clear perspex vent that is broken (pieces now coming off) it was a Fiamma 2169 which no longer is manafactured.

Perhaps if you get in touch with Fiamma, they will be able to advise you... You're going to be looking for a long time if you are trying to find an original, as most have gone the same way as yours. I think there's a Bambi Rascal site on FB as well who might be able to advise you on a replacement.

https://www.fiammastore.com/Fiamma-R...amma-Roof-Vent

Comment

If you have the pieces, the roof vent could be repaired.

I have successfully repaired a hole in my caravan window with Tensol 70 acrylic cement.

Also, have a look at a company called Bondrite Adhesives Ltd, they sell a number of products that would be suitable for using for acrylic repairs.

Comment

Hi,

Just joined to ask if anybody can confirm the bambi rooflight dimensions, i looked up the Fiamma part number Jotipala but could not find any historic data.

My guess is it is a 400mm hole? I have just taken on a Bedford Bambi and the rooflight is also broken and has been badly bodged.

Thanks

Bill

Comment

Originally posted by Amojak View Post
          Hi,

Just joined to ask if anybody can confirm the bambi rooflight dimensions, i looked up the Fiamma part number Jotipala but could not find any historic data.

My guess is it is a 400mm hole? I have just taken on a Bedford Bambi and the rooflight is also broken and has been badly bodged.

Thanks

Bill
          Bill watch the dates - if you look you are answering a query nearly a year old - May 2019 - It is easy to do that. Top left of the post shows date and the time.
          Jon
          Support the NHS go to Just Giving

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
          Working...
          X