Light lens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Light lens

Hi, I have a 2003 C15 and I'm looking for a N/S rear lens. Part no longer made apparently. Help and advice much appreciated.
    Cheers, Trevor

Trevor, possibly the best option would be to seize the chance to update Measure the external size of the complete light unit and replace all the rear lights with a set of LED lights - search LED truck and trailer lights on Ebay - you will also need ballast resistors in the indicator feed to get the correct flash rate.
    Jon
    Support the NHS go to Just Giving

Comment

Hi, I have found parts for C15 on auto-doc .com? Anyway I need a front n/s lens for indicator and they have one for 6 quid...but 8.45 pounds for postage!

Comment

You might get lucky on eBay...failing that you could try your local breakers.

Comment

Originally posted by wellbe View Post
          Hi, I have found parts for C15 on auto-doc .com? Anyway I need a front n/s lens for indicator and they have one for 6 quid...but 8.45 pounds for postage!
          Wellbe not extortionate when you take into account the part is coming from Germany! £14.45 for a difficult to source part? Not bad I think.
          Jon
          Support the NHS go to Just Giving

Comment

Hi Jon, you could be right but I can get one at a scrapper for less! These parts are easily sourced in France and Spain as the C15 is equivalent to the Transit in the UK so there are plenty around ..but few in the UK.

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
            Working...
            X