Table support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Table support

Is there anyway of extending the central table legs in my dimension.Its very tricky squeezing in and out and only needs e few inches for more comfort.Im only5' how does a taller person manage. look forward to your replies Thankyou

That's strange we have a Dimension, I'm 5' 10" and can't remember having any problems getting my legs under.

We put our table up on the door side and I find that the best place to sit is in the front passenger seat which is obviously facing the other way. If I sit in the other seat there is not much room for my ever expanding tummy.

I must lay off the cake.
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

table support

Thanks for getting back perhaps the last owner cut the legs down. Do you know iwhere I can get some longer ones or anyone out there?

Comment

Just measured our table legs and they are 28" long, how does that compare to yours.

Ours is a 05 reg, not one of the newer Dimension II or R30's.
        Graham
        Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Cak Tanks sell the legs and all fittings.

http://www.caktanks.co.uk/ They are quite expensive though.

The only other way I can think of extending the legs you have is by using (possibly) a couple of cut-down extending line props. That will only work if the legs are round and of the same circumference though!

Comment

Hi

We actually don't use the Dimension tables as we prefer a fold down one, got one from Morrisons for £5 and it can be moved around and slots behind passenger seat infront of cooker and acts as a headboard too!

If you want the tubular leg this site may help:

http://www.camperlands.co.uk/store/t...s-11298-0.html

Comment

table support

Hi thanks for everyones help my legs only measure 25" (the dimension not mine)! its an 03 plate.Will try the webb sites watch this space

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
              Working...
              X