Side Window?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Side Window?

Hello. My Bedford Rascal is getting cleaned everywhere!! She is coming up a treat. Really chuffed to bits with "her". BUT after cleaning all round the side window while it was open, ofcourse I had to lift it right up to disengage the ratchet so that I could close it. It then fell out of the Alloy strip which left it suspended on the side brackets. I shouted to husband to come to the rescue but nothing, he had his head in the back of the Reliant Kitten doing the petrol sender and so couldn't hear me. In the end I remembered I had my mobile in pocket so rung him on the land line to come running!!! Well he did saunter rounand saw the funny side of my situation. We did get it back but wonder why it came out. Thinking of putting a couple of self tapping screw right through the Alloy strip and the plastic window. What do you think?? Also what is the law re people travelling in the caravan part, as a friend said nobody can travel in the back. but ofcourse it has a bed over the cab for a third passenger??
    Look forward to all your advises please. Regards Daisie.

Can't advise re the side windows, as mine were sealed and closed - an older model (Mark 1).

The back seats can be used without seat belts as far as I'm aware. I once took my son and grandson out with me. Little 'un was strapped into the other seat in the cab and son took his chances in the back! However, I've also taken two adults out to places, one in the back. I had a handrail fixed to the top locker on the passenger side of the roma, so there was something to hold on to. That also came in handy for strapping stuff down that I didn't want to move during transit.

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
    Working...
    X