Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

help! when is a c15d romahome expired? aimed at mechanics/welders and know-it-alls!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

help! when is a c15d romahome expired? aimed at mechanics/welders and know-it-alls!

my romahome h reg is in need of some t.l.c.
    i,m worried i might just be thinking. "drive it into the breakers"
    can structural stuff like cross members of chassis be remade or at least strenghtened so i don,t have to every now and then fear the roma splits in two!

Ramon.
    The Main cross member can be welded, the two wheel arch chassis legs can be welded , the rear cross member can be welded, the engine bulk head and side sills can be welded, your problems start if the floor that the body is sitting on needs attention as this tend to set fire to the body when you try welding it!.
    Ant

Comment

thanks.

my romahome is in portugal (central) anyone know any good welders/mechanics out there??????????

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Ramon
        my tired c15d romahome.too rusty???
        by Ramon
        i have my romahome someone left to me and it,s great but i was poking around underneath the other day and loads of rusted away rear cross member was crumbling....
        22-09-2010, 17:48
      • hutchie
        romahome body transplant to a newer chassis?
        by hutchie
        looking to remove the body on my c15 and transfer it to a new chassis as the one that its currently on is not worth sorting, (bulkhead is almost rotten...
        07-06-2013, 19:26
      • Dot Peryer
        Repairing a Romahome
        by Dot Peryer
        Hi All, I've recently acquired a 1994 Romahome (only 44000 miles on the clock). Mechanically it's very sound, brand new MOT (although big rust problems...
        02-05-2017, 22:39
      • wyliemg
        Romahome sills
        by wyliemg
        I am refurbishing my 1997 HYLO Romahome and need to change the sills. I have been told by some bodyshops that the body needs to comme off the chassis....
        04-04-2017, 12:51
      • chris667
        Help me, Ant!
        by chris667
        I've just bought a five year old, but like new C15 van. Private, slightly obsessive owner, and less than 20,000 miles on the clock.

I have...
        25-07-2011, 18:07

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
      Working...
      X