Time is incorrect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time is incorrect

Hi Pauline / Graham I notice the clock is set to read 05:10 instead of 17:10 is this a problem, Ive never noticed this before,
    Gadgetman......... (Bryan)
    'Live without regrets'

Hi Bryan

The clock is a 12 hour clock and actually says pm after the time, you should have gone to specsavers.
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Well that told me it's that age thing Graham, I seem to have senior moments all the time of late sorry for wasting your time, now where did I put my specs...............
      Gadgetman......... (Bryan)
      'Live without regrets'

Comment

Originally posted by gadgetman View Post
        Well that told me it's that age thing Graham, I seem to have senior moments all the time of late sorry for wasting your time, now where did I put my specs...............
        It's ok Bryan, I was only teasing you. I am the last one to preach to people about not being observant, just ask Pauline.
        Graham
        Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Best write the time down in future.
          Happiness is a palace on two wheels.

Comment

Originally posted by zaphod View Post
            Best write the time down in future.
            That's a classic Chris, thanks for sharing, made me cry with laughter.
            Graham

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
            Working...
            X