X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zig power distributor

Hi,
    I'm getting a low voltage warning on my C15 HyLo propex gas heater despite having a relatively new aux battery and regularly doing long journeys. I can't see how the aux battery isn't getting enough charge.

I can't seem to find a manual for my zig X2 battery charger but looking at similar manuals there is a rocker switch on the control panel that needs to be set correctly to charge the aux battery. I can't seem to find a control panel anywhere and there is no such switch near the zig unit.

Does anyone have the manual, any advice on sorting out my charging issues etc?

Thanks in advance!

Hi Sloeman.
    The switch on a Zig 2 is hiding down the side of the unit. When you plug into the mains you should see a green light glowing on the side of the charger.
    Your low voltage may be that you've got a poor contact on the fuse that serves the heater, I would find that and check it or even renew the fuse to be sure.
    Ant

Comment

I found the light but not a switch, explored all over the unit with fingers but couldn't find a switch. It's in a bit of a difficult position to see around, is it on the same side as the light?

Comment

If you've found the light and it works forget the switch it's already on!
        Ant

Comment

Have a look at this page for Zig Electronics:-

http://www.zig-electronics.co.uk/index1.htm

If you give them a ring, they will email you a manual for you Zig unit.

Mike

Comment

Just to add, that on the Zig unit CF7, the green light will flash, and the red stay on, if the unit has age. It is just one of its quirks, when everything is in fact charged up and fine.

HTH
            Happiness is a palace on two wheels.

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
            Working...
            X