Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

R20 exterior lights - help please!

Hi there

I took delivery of a new R20 Hi on Thursday. Have just been checking the vehicle's exterior lights.

There are no bulbs in the O/S reversing light or the N/S rear fog. Should this be so?

Also, when the main lights are on the O/S rear indicator operates at half-power and the O/S rear fog and O/S rear lights flash. Seems as if the cluster has been wired incorrectly. Would this be easy to fix myself as I don't fancy a long drive to a Romahome centre to rectify this?

Thanks

Andrew

some vechile only have one reverse light and one fog light what you r describing sounds like a bad earth

Comment

hi just ring the no in your hand book as u have free help the AA will come out to u yes they only put one bulb in now as it saves on money i have put one off the bulbes in that a a bleper in it the white in fill go round it bath room sealant as i loos on out and they are £18 each good look diggdeep

Comment

Originally posted by AGING HIPPY View Post
        some vechile only have one reverse light and one fog light what you r describing sounds like a bad earth
        Got it sorted yesterday - yes, it was an earth fault. Was also pleased to be told that two extra bulbs were fitted into the empty sockets!

Comment