Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A question for Mezan Low Line Owners !

Hi there,
    I have recently returned from my first short trip in my recently acquired Mezan .. and I have a query which , i think only another Mezan owner will be able to help with.

Mounted to the inside of the roof of my Mezan (just behind the driver/passenger seats) is a ~ 2 foot long pole which is easily removed from the 2 brackets holding it to the roof.

I have no idea what it is for ! I've checked the mezan manual I have, but it only seems to cover the high top version on the Mezan, and doesn't mention this pole. I first thought it was some sort of prop for the pop-top but i'm bu66ered if I can see where it goes. I've looked around the pop-top, inside and out to see where it might fit but cant find anywhere it might go!

I would be grateful if any body can tell me where to stick this pole (preferably politely )

Cheers

Kaiserk

possibly a leg for the table ?

Comment

Thanks Kyran - No, unfortunately - all table legs are attached and accounted for! I'm fairly certain the pole is used in some way to hold up the poptop - it's just that i cant find a suitable place to put it !!!!

I've looked at lots of images online of both the Mezan Low Line (poptop) and the hightop versions. Only the Low Line seems to have the brackets for this pole - so I'm assuming it's only need on the poptop version.

thanks

Comment

If it isn’t there to hold up the roof could it possibly assist in the process of raising it?

Comment

I found one in mine in brackets under the seats, could be the winding thing to wind down the stabilisers at back under corners??

Comment