Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

c15 1987 help changing rear light bulbs

Hi all

Please could anyone help me as I'm stuck.

How to get access to the catch to release the wrap round type of rear lights on a c15 romahome.

Ty

Rob

Originally posted by rob325 View Post
    Hi all

Please could anyone help me as I'm stuck.

How to get access to the catch to release the wrap round type of rear lights on a c15 romahome.

Ty

Rob
    hi Rob,
    If your C15 is the same as the one I had,next to the light cluster is a thin white strip,this is held in place bt a couple of spring clips,pull it forward and it comes off revealing the screws that hold the light cluster closed,you may need to prise it off using a screwdriver if the clips are stuck.
    Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

Thanks Ian for your help.

Here is a picture of the rear lights.

Unfortunately I couldn't find the white stripe you mentioned. Is this cluster similar with the one you had?

Also I couldn't find any hole in the sink/cupboard that would give me access to the cluster from inside.

Last edited by rob325; 03-08-2011, 02:44.

Comment

sorry Rob they are different to the ones I had, Ask Ant,the expert.
        Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

Rob.
          The near side light can be released via the little hole with a cover flap inside the cupboard under the sink. The Off side can be got at by lifting the cooker off. All you need to be able to do is depress a spring clip on the top of the rear of the light cluster.
          Ant

Comment

Ian and Ant. Thanks for your help. I appreciate it.

I think my van is one of those old ones that according to the owner's manual have no holes under the sink to gain access to the rear lights.

Here is a photo of the interion of the cupboard. You can see through the fiberglass a red spot which is the corner of the light cluster and unfortunately there isn't any hole to access the cluster.

I think my next question is: how to remove the sink and/or the cupboard?

thanks a lot for your help

Rob

Last edited by rob325; 03-08-2011, 09:30.

Comment

Hi Rob

Your pictures are rather large, to make them message board size and therefore easier to see you could use www.tinypic.com. All you have to do is upload your picture and in the resize box choose "message board" you then get a code to paste on here and your pictures will be the right size.
              Graham
              Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
              Working...
              X