Vinyl Wrapping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vinyl Wrapping

I was wondering if anyone on here had any thoughts about vinyl wrapping their motorhome. Vinyl wrapping is a film up to 3mm thick that is applied with a hot air gun. I was wondering about having the Grp part of our Duo done to hide crazing/ stress fractures and smarten it up.

twin1

seen boats done it for winter storage. never heard of it on vehicles.Will watch for replies with interest.

Comment

There is a product called Road Wrap,featured in mmm a couple of months ago,designed to stop flies sticking to bonnet etc easily removed without leaving marks might be of interest featured on several american web sites

Comment

rap

do they not put it on eddie stubart wagon soorey about spelling diggdeep

Comment

Originally posted by diggdeep View Post
          do they not put it on eddie stubart wagon soorey about spelling diggdeep
          Don't know about if they put this stuff on Eddie's lorries but I play 'spot the name' each time I see those lorries. Each one, as you probably know, has a girl's name inscribed on the front.

Sounds an interesting idea - wonder if you can apply the stuff to old bangers - we have three on our drive at the moment!
          Carpe diem! :)

Comment

I think Sky wrap there vans as well if you look at them they have all sorts on them.

Comment

Vinyl wrapping is quite a common practice in the Smart car community - saves buying expensive new panels - and it looks good if well applied.

Mike

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
              Working...
              X