Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

coil spring help please

hello again,
    i'm steve i've a romahome duo 2002 built on a berlingo and yep one of my coil springs snapped ,
    i have read all the threads i can find and am a little fuzzy on what would be the best replacement spring to get ,i would like it to be a bit stiffer but am not sure what to look for

many thanks

Are we talking front springs or rear auxilliary springs?

Front are just standard Citroen Berlingo van springs available from any Motor Factor and should be replaced in pairs.

Rear auxilliary springs if fitted originally by Romahome are fromhttp://www.mad-suspension.co.uk/
    Contact them about the broken one as they have a lifetime guarantee, they also offer upgraded ones, I have these fitted to my 2007 Outlook.

Replacing the rears is a do it yourself job if you are careful. The fronts are more of a pain and you need to be a competent mechanic. Ask if you ne3ed more info.

Peter

Comment

Just to clarify things, the rear "MAD" springs have a lifetime guarantee for the first owner only, any broken springs replaced to subsequent owners will be chargeable. All replacement "MAD" springs are now uprated and will need replacing in pairs.
      Ant

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
      Working...
      X