Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roma Champ C15 Lights

Hi,

The light's aren't working on my Roma, the switch is turning but the lights don't come on, don't think it's fuses as the main beam works when you pull the flasher. Any suggestions?

Originally posted by kiss-me-goodnight View Post
    Hi,

The light's aren't working on my Roma, the switch is turning but the lights don't come on, don't think it's fuses as the main beam works when you pull the flasher. Any suggestions?
    Not an expert on the C15, but in general the parking lamps, headlamps and flasher are different circuits all fused separately these days. It is not likely that more than one fuse will blow at a time.
    If only the headlamps, it could be a fuse on some vehicles, but otherwise I would suspect the switch or the feed wire to it. But without a wiring diagram I am guessing really as not all vehicles are wired the same.
    Jim.
    Keeping people waiting is stealing a part of their lives.

Comment

The antiquated fuse box on C15s is noted for causing trouble. Because of its design it is quite exposed to the elements although it is under the bonnet. It is noted for bad connections - I am sure that Ant has mentioned this before. Even though the fuses appear to be OK the power may not be getting through. Are any of the lights working? for example side lights, rear lights, fog light. There are also relays at various points. There are some wiring diagrams in the Haynes manual - an absolute must if you are to do any work yourself.

Peter

Comment

Thanks these replies are very helpful, will have another look at the fuses and buy a Haynes manual

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
        Working...
        X