Preparing for winter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Preparing for winter

I have made a new website page hopefully giving a few tips on preparing your motorhome for winter. I thought I would gather together all the tips I could find on the forum and put them all on one page of the website. Thanks for all the contributions.

http://smallmotorhome.co.uk/preparin...forwinter.html
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Thank you, Graham. you are a star!
    Carpe diem! :)

Comment

Very useful thanks Graham. I would like to add, remove all bottles of liquid including chemical. as they can freeze and burst.

Comment

Originally posted by Sidick View Post
        Very useful thanks Graham. I would like to add, remove all bottles of liquid including chemical. as they can freeze and burst.
        Good point! although freezing points are variable, I would not wish to have burst bottles of wine, oil, mouthwash etc to contend with...We knew someone who used liquid nitrogen to freeze wine in cubes, which were later added to punch or glasses of wine. The consequence was that the drink became more and more concentrated as the glass went on. but that's another story!
        Carpe diem! :)

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
        Working...
        X