C15 base manual

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

C15 base manual

Hi , can anyone help? I thought I had a manual for the C15 when I bought my romahome a couple of months ago but it seems to have disappeared while being brought up to scratch mechanically. Now a happy roadworthy can BUT.....

Has anyone out there got a manual for the BASE VEHICLE who would be so really really kind to scan and perhaps add this to the very useful down loads section? Why do I need it? Simply - a side light has gone and I want to replace it (me not being terribly techical - after all I am female- but I can follow instructions from a manual)

Also curious to find out exactly how to work the heating in my vehicle - hope the manual might help - at the moment it seems very effective at heating my left hand - less effective at heating my feet while driving

and there is a little knob - I think might be to adjust height of headlamps but not sure.

Hope someone might be kind enough to help

ps to maid of soay - I've just covered my front seats with those cheap waterproof covers and the back seats with my own "fitted sheets" cut out from old sheets I no longer liked the colour of...however if I win the lottery this weekend - I'll go "posh"

Comment

I think the Haynes manual is too big to scan but they should be readily available, try searching for one online.

Peter

Comment

The turn knob is to raise or lower the lights. Side lights are 70p from car parts supplies. manual http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/3509-Hayne...item256a0a6097

Stop you car when warmed up and fiddle with heater controls so you remember what does what.

Good luck

Comment

thanks for replies - weather is cold enough to "fiddle" and work it out

Comment

Originally posted by cedas View Post
            Hi , can anyone help? I thought I had a manual for the C15 when I bought my romahome a couple of months ago but it seems to have disappeared while being brought up to scratch mechanically. Now a happy roadworthy can BUT.....

Has anyone out there got a manual for the BASE VEHICLE who would be so really really kind to scan and perhaps add this to the very useful down loads section? Why do I need it? Simply - a side light has gone and I want to replace it (me not being terribly techical - after all I am female- but I can follow instructions from a manual)

Also curious to find out exactly how to work the heating in my vehicle - hope the manual might help - at the moment it seems very effective at heating my left hand - less effective at heating my feet while driving

and there is a little knob - I think might be to adjust height of headlamps but not sure.

Hope someone might be kind enough to help
            I have one, and I will scan it when I'm down at my dad's for Christmas. But I will probably forget, so remind me.

Comment

Aileen is giving away a Haynes Manual but it depends which date your vehicle is.

See this thread http://www.smallmotorhome.co.uk/foru...ead.php?t=4039
              Graham
              Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
              Working...
              X